lunedì 20 giugno 2011

Lady Gaga Gets Spoofed by Weird Al (VIDEO)

 
They say imitation is the best form of flattery but what if you’re being mimicked by Weird Al Yankovic?! The master spoofer’s latest music video has him impersonating the always outlandish Lady Gaga in a song called “Perform This Way,”  a remix of her hit “Born This Way.”
 Weird Al wears a series of outfits that resemble that of Gaga, including her famous bubble dress! He sings:

“Don’t be offended when you see my latest pop monstrosity. I’m strange, I’m shocking, I’m bizarre. I’m Frankenstein and I’m Avatar. There’s nothing too embarrassing. I’d honestly do anything but wear white after Labor Day cause baby, I perform this way!”  All proceeds from the song and music video will be donated to the Human Rights Campaign.
The video was shot prior to the pop star’s latest shocking appearance at the 2011 MuchMusic Video Awards on Sunday night. Gaga stepped out of a cocoon at the Toronto, Canada event with blue arm pit and pubic hair! Check out the performance pics below!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento